Baltic Sea Region Comprehensive Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
In this programme funded by the European Commission through the Daphne II programme, Save the Children Sweden and Oak Foundation, the WGCC trained experts in care, protection and rehabilitation of children victims of trafficking.
The links below include reports from the BSR CACVT training programme along with tools and materials produced and utilised by the trainers during the five different meetings.
- Fifth Training: Reintegration in old environment or integration in a new context
- Fourth Training: Networking and Family work with Children and Young Persons Victims of Trafficking
- Third training: Children's Participation in Shaping their own Healing Context
- Second Training: Psychological Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
- First Training: Protective Care of Children and Young Persons that have been Trafficked
To access more details around the training, please contact the National Coordinator or the National Contact Point in your country. Names and contact details of these can be found in this website.
The BSR CACVT was made possible through the funding from the Daphne II programme, Oak foundation and Save the Children Sweden.